Supermicro's X10DRX server motherboard is the most advanced I/O platform available featuring the maximum number of PCI-E slots that can be fitted into a standard 4U case. High density I/O platforms require huge amounts of high performance connectivity which can only be provided through PCI-E expansion cards.
The X10DRX is the base motherboard used in Supermicro systems such as SYS-6038R-TRX and SYS-6048R-TRX geared for Network Gateways, Surveillance DVR, Industrial Server Solutions, Head-node controller, and Flash Array Appliances. The key features of the X10DRX server motherboard are:
- Dual E5-2600 v3 CPUs up to 145W
- 16 DIMM, 1TB Reg. ECC DDR4 up to 2133MHz
- 10 PCI-E 3.0 x8 & 1 PCI-E 2.0 x4 in x8 slot
- 10x SATA3 ports
- SuperDOM, TPM support
- Intel I350 Dual port Gigabit LAN
- Proprietary form factor 15.2" x 13.2"
- IPMI 2.0 and KVM with dedicated LAN
This motherboard can handle up to 145W processors which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (16 core) CPU's. 10x SATA ports is very common on the new platforms so you should no issues with storage options. This board also includes 9 USB ports, 5 of those are USB 3.0. This allows a large number of external devices to be connected.
Let us take a closer look at the X10DRX server motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned
or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to
respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- RT-AC3200 refuses 2.4 connection
- Sennheiser GSP 370 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- Patriot Scorch 512GB NVMe SSD Review
- LaCie Rugged 1TB NVMe SSD Review
- WD Black D10 Game Drive for Xbox 12TB Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit