The ADATA Premier Pro SP910 released in four capacities like, many of ADATA's releases this year, and features the SP910 sports synchronous MLC flash and a Marvell 88SS9187 controller. The claimed performance for the 512GB model we're testing today is 560 MB/s sequential read and 460 MB/s sequential write. Maximum random reads are 91K IOPS, while random writes are 77K IOPS.
The Premier Pro SP910 series ships with a full accessory kit that includes a desktop adapter bracket, 7mm to 9.5mm adapter, access to Acronis True Image HD, and ADATA's SSD Toolbox software.
The usual U.S e-tailers sites don't list the SP910 as available at the time of writing, but we managed to find all capacities available in Italy, and the two smallest capacities are available in the UK. The 512GB model from Italy is 259.70 Euro, which comes out to roughly $331.40 USD. Italy has a strict VAT, so we suspect that price is higher than what it would be in the U.S., or any other country that doesn't nickel and dime residents from the cradle to the grave.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing, and Availability]
- Page 2 [ADATA SP910 512GB SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mixed Read / Write Workloads]
- Page 7 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 8 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Power Testing]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]