Welcome to our first review of an Acer laptop. This, along with its larger 13.3-inch brother, represent what a premium Ultrabook should feel like. The 11.6-inch S7-191 that we will be reviewing today definitely carries the premium experience better than the larger S7-391, which we'll have a review online of soon.
As stated in our previous review, some benchmarks have been updated to their latest version. Notably, PCMark 7 and Powermark have been updated to their latest versions. Previous PCMark 7 scores are not comparable to the new version so all old results have been archived. We've gone ahead and archived Powermark's results at the same time to be sure that results in our charts are all comparable.
Is the Acer Aspire S7-191 worth its premium price tag, or should you be looking elsewhere for your ultrabook needs? Keep reading to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- Lian Li Lancool II Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit