You can see for the most part that SiSoft Sandra puts all our platforms at a similar level of performance. It really isn't 'till we look at them under AIDA64 that we see them begin to separate.
Replacing Everest in our labs is AIDA64. This new testing suite is from the core development team from Lavalys and continues that tradition. The guys have thrown in better support for multithreaded CPUs as well as full 64 bit support. We use this to test memory and HDDs for now, but may find ourselves opening this up to other areas of the motherboard.
Like we've seen all along, at stock the GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7-B3 performs in line with the other platforms we've tested. As we start to overclock, though, you can see the strong increase in memory performance, especially in write speeds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- Lian Li Lancool II Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate FireCuda 520 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- Improve your PC performance with ASUS RAMCache III and DDR4 RAM
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit