In the last year or so GIGABYTE has been on a rampant run to a leader in the enthusiast and mainstream markets. With offerings like the X58A-UD7, the 890FXA-UD7, the P55A-UD7 and of course the X58A-UD9, we have watched GIGABYTE work their way back to the lead group in the motherboard market. At every step of the way GIGABYTE has been working with partners, press and consumers to make their products better and to actually give you what you want from a component motherboard.
Now things are different; they have had a year of input and also have a new chipset and CPU to build upon. Can GIGABYTE pull this one off, too? - Today we are taking a look at one of the first P67 based motherboards on the market; the P67A-UD7. This board features what you would expect from an enthusiast level product including SLI, Crossfire, Dual Channel RAM, good cooling at the board level and more.
With the P67 you are finally getting SATA 3.0 direct from the chipset, but no USB 3.0 just yet (unlike what we had previously been told). So let's dive into our first P67 motherboard and see what we get out of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Go 256GB Review
- Question about how to unlock options in z390 Aorus Master.
- High-Efficient Creator Laptop - GIGABYTE AERO 15 OLED (9980HK/RTX 2080)
- Asrock z270 killer sli/ac with RX 580
- Going to Build this for Lighting and rendering. Please give feedback
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit