Although there isn't yet an official JEDEC specification for DDR400 memory, we are already starting to see DDR400 modules popping up all over the place from a variety of different manufacturers. In the past we have taken a look at DDR400 modules from Corsair and Kingmax, and each were impressive in their own way. While Corsair's module is directed at hardcore overclockers, Kingmax's product is targeting the mainstream, more price conscious market.
The latest DDR400 module to hit our labs is manufactured by TwinMOS and you could say it is in between both the Corsair and Kingmax modules. While it does offer very impressive overclocking potential, it doesn't cost you the premium that Corsair's memory does.
What to know more? Please, read on...
Memory amount: 256MB
Access time: 5.0ns
Implemented using 32M x 8 DDR SDRAMs with 5.0ns access time
100% tested at 200MHz in high performance systems
Latency: 2.5-3-3-3-1T if one module is installed
Latency: 2.5-6-3-3-2T if two modules are installed
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- Lian Li Lancool II Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate FireCuda 520 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- Improve your PC performance with ASUS RAMCache III and DDR4 RAM
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit