ASRock makes a return to our test bench with their latest creation. This is the 880G Extreme3. The 3 stands for all of those "3" labelled options that are available now; USB 3.0 and SATA 3.0. ASRock mentions another one; this is eSATA 3.0, although I really do not know what that means. This new board also features support for up to three way Crossfire and hybrid Crossfire.
ASRock is also boasting support for the 125 Watt, Sexa Core, Phenom II X6. This is a nice feature to have as there are more than a few 880G based boards that do not support more than a 90 Watt CPU. You get all of this for only $105.99 at NewEgg.com.
Well, let's get to testing and see if the Extreme name really fits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- Got game version
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit