Today I have the AVADirect Clevo X8100 on my test bench and the notebook is a beast. One look at the pictures above and you might recognize this machine. It is visually identical to the Smooth Creations 18.4 Gaming Notebook I tested back in January, save the custom lid cover.
What isn't the same between the two machines is the hardware on the inside. The AVADirect Clevo X8100 is a big notebook aimed at the gamer willing to spend serious money for the privilege of gaming on the go and the beast is far from cheap.
When a gamer goes looking for a notebook, cheap isn't what they typically look for. What the gamer looks for is power and the AVADirect Clevo X8100 has plenty of that. How well does the AVADirect Clevo X8100 do in our benchmarks? Read on for all of the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- Lian Li Lancool II Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit