In the AMD 890GX chipset ball game we have Foxconn up to the plate. This board came as something of a surprise, but certainly not an unwelcomed one. The A9DA-S has the 890GX, the HD4290 and the SB850. However, it does not come with the NEC SuperSpeed USB controller.
Although USB 3.0 will not be on the plate, the Foxconn A9DA-S looks like it still might have a bit of flavour and probably for a good price. This will be one of the first Foxconn boards that I have taken a look at in a very long time. In fact, not since the days when Leadtek was rebranding and selling the Foxconn parts.
Still, I have to say that back then they made a good product. They were nothing fancy; just good solid boards. Let's see if they can follow that tradition with their current products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- Lian Li Lancool II Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit