Now that the AMD 890GX chipset is out we are seeing all of the manufacturers getting their boards into play. This is to be expected as the 890GX is a great chipset. But as with everything, each manufacturer will have its own method of implementation. Yes, the chipset is the same and the performance is going to be similar, but there are going to be very different feature sets.
Today we take a look at one of the top motherboard manufacturers and their flavor of 890GX motherboard. This is the GA-890GPA-UD3H; it features what GIGABYTE likes to call their 333 onboard acceleration. This is the combination of SATA 3.0, USB 3.0 and Power 3X. GIGABYTE rolls this and much more up into a package that costs a shave under $140 at Newegg.com.
Can these features and price combine to make the 890GPA-UD3H a contender in the 890GX space? Let's dive in and see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- Lian Li Lancool II Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate FireCuda 520 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- Improve your PC performance with ASUS RAMCache III and DDR4 RAM
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit