I look at lots of netbooks as any frequent reader knows and most of them are all the same. Today I am going to be looking at the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 netbook that packs in the new Atom N450 Pine Trail processor. The new processor doesn't really speed things up in the performance department, but it gives some very impressive battery life.
The netbook market has needed a machine with decent performance and battery life that didn't come in at a huge price. Some companies place a significant premium on netbooks that offer the latest processor tech to improve battery life, but that is not the case here.
If you are one of the many shoppers that have been on the lookout for a netbook with decent performance and very good battery life at a price that is affordable, today may be the day you want to buy. Check out the full review of the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 for all the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- Patriot Scorch 512GB NVMe SSD Review
- LaCie Rugged 1TB NVMe SSD Review
- WD Black D10 Game Drive for Xbox 12TB Review
- Got game version
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit