The netbook market is quickly becoming so saturated with products that are so similar, reviewing one netbook is just about like reviewing another. This must be how an OB/GYN feels. Today I am checking out the Lenovo S10-2 netbook and like many of the machines on the market today, the S10-2 is very similar to the hoards of other machines available.
Despite having the same basic hardware and features as every other machine out there, the S10-2 did manage to offer up nice battery life and performance nearer the top of the heap when it comes to netbooks. If you are in the market for a new netbook and must have a well known brand name, the Lenovo S10-2 may be just what you want.
The netbook lacks anything really compelling, buy there is little fault to find with the machine and it will serve well for use on the road or at home. I would like to see something appealing added to the system; the S10-2 is just a little boring is all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- Got game version
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit