World's leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), with its racing track booth, was the most popular in Computex 2015! Not only was it a great event stage, but it was also rich with innovative products that attracted the eye of media and buyers.
Rich mini PC product line
ECS has focused on the mini system in recent years. ECS displayed the world's first LIVA mini PC with Core M processor, the brand new LIVA X2, and a one-liter mini PC called "One" which will be announced in the 4th quarter of 2015. In addition, Compute on Stick and mPC with wireless charging technology were key featured products.
Brand new Intel 100 series motherboard
ECS displayed the latest LEET Gaming motherboards that adopt HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1. It also announced its exclusive DURATHON 2 technology delivering high quality, stability and convenience products.
How do you LIVA? Award Ceremony
After two months of intense competition, ECS "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest Award Ceremony was conducted on June 4th. Congratulations to Huy-Kim Nguyen from Belgium, the Champion of the "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest winning a big cash prize of NT $150,000!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit