G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is hosting two major extreme overclocking events at Computex 2015 (June 2~6): the OC World Cup 2015 and the OC World Record Stage 2015! 19 world-class overclockers, 5 motherboard vendors, and 3 hardware sponsors - all at the G.SKILL Computex Booth I0608, located at Nangang Exhibition Hall, 1F!
Very special thanks to Intel, Samsung, and Kingpin Cooling for sponsoring the OC World Cup 2015 and the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage extreme overclocking events!
"Intel is pleased to be a sponsor of this year's G.SKILL OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015," says Gregory Bryant, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Intel Corporation. "Intel processors and chipsets enable mind-blowing experiences and we are glad to be a part of this exciting event."
4th Annual OC World Record Stage 2015
Over the course of five days, G.SKILL will join forces with five major performance motherboard brands, including ASRock, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI, and will be represented by 14 professional overclockers to break benchmark world records on a live stage using the latest X99 motherboards with Intel Core i7-5960X processor and G.SKILL memory.
2nd Annual OC World Cup 2015 - Live Qualifier & Grand Finals
The 6 winners from the OC World Cup online qualifiers, which include Dancop, dRweEz, Hazzan, Vivi, [email protected] and Xtreme Addict, will take the live stage and battle for their share of the $16,200 cash prize pool at the G.SKILL booth during Computex. This highly anticipated battle begins with a three-day Live Qualifier, and the top two highest scoring overclockers across four benchmarks will advance to the Grand Finals on June 5th. The ultimate Grand Finals Champion will then walk away victoriously with $10,000 cash prize!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- Lian Li Lancool II Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate FireCuda 520 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- Improve your PC performance with ASUS RAMCache III and DDR4 RAM
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit