MSI, leading in motherboard design, is proud to announce being world's first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. The H81M-P33 motherboard passed Microsoft Windows 10 official certification today. The H81M-P33 is the world's first motherboard to be completely compliant with Microsoft Windows 10. Other MSI motherboards are to achieve official WHQL certification very soon.
With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team is making sure you never have to worry about your MSI hardware supporting for the latest version of Microsoft Windows. If you want to enjoy the full benefit of the latest Microsoft Windows Operating System, MSI motherboards are the best choice. MSI Click BIOS 4 is optimized for the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10. The highly awarded design is reliable and easy to use. Besides great stability, MSI Click BIOS 4 is recognized as an extraordinary piece of kit which allows you to fully customize your PCs setup. Find the certification here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- LaCie Rugged 1TB NVMe SSD Review
- WD Black D10 Game Drive for Xbox 12TB Review
- Got game version
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit