BIOSTAR is introducing a new design for the boards, whereby they are adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevent damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges. BIOSTAR is the first Motherboard manufacturer to offer motherboards with these features and specifications so called "SUPER LAN Surge Protection". Going forward, all BIOSTAR series products will incorporate this technology.
PC systems can be damaged or destroyed by electrical surges. These are voltages which are much greater than the normal working voltage and which appear in a system for a short period of time.
BIOSTAR "SUPER LAN Surge Protection" wants to insure that the motherboards have a high degree of protection from such surges by the use of hardware devices, directly built into the motherboard, which limit surge voltages reaching protected equipment to safe levels.
Look for these new boards at: http://www.biostar.com.tw
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- Got game version
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit