EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is working on a new water block for ASRock premium Z77 based motherboard Z77 Extreme11.
This water block will directly cool Intel Z77 PCH, PLX PEX series PCI-express lane splitter and the power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. Base of the water block will be made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top will be made of quality satin finish acrylic or POM Acetal material. More details will be disclosed through our social media websites during the upcoming month.
The water block will be available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network by the end of January 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- Got game version
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit