Version and / or Patch Used: 2.47
ATTO is a timeless benchmark used to provide manufacturers with data used for marketing storage products.
Sequential read transfers max out at 1.43 GB/s. Sequential write transfers max out at 1.29 GB/s.
Our MX200 array has the best small file transfer rates (0.5-4KB) of any of the array's on our chart.
Our MX200 array does outperform our MX100 array, but overall its performance in this test is near the bottom of the field.
Anvil Storage Utilities
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a storage benchmark designed to measure the storage performance of SSD's. The Standard Storage Benchmark performs a series of tests; you can run a full test or just the read or write test, or you can run a single test, i.e. 4k QD16.
Anvil's scoring gives a good indication of an array's overall performance. Second only to the 850 Pro array, our MX200 array is coming on strong.
(Anvil) Random Read IOPS through Queue Depth Scale
The random read performance of our MX200 array lays directly over our MX100 array; it's identical.
(Anvil) Random Write IOPS through Queue Scale
The vast majority of random writes occur at QD1-QD2 and this is where an MX200 array has no equal. Overall, this is the best performance we've seen from any array in this test. As we've stated many times, we feel random write performance at low QD is one most important performance metrics.
PRICING: You can find the Crucial MX200 500GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT500MX200SSD1 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Test Oct
- Microsoft sees up tick in Surface sales, iPad sales plummet
- Test on new server
- Test 3rd month
- Nish Nov Test
- Got game version
- TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD Review
- MyDigitalSSD SBXe 480GB NVMe Review
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (Zen 2) Processor Review
- CalDigit Tuff nano Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR showcases Gaming Z170X Intel Skylake Motherboard at Computex - Available this August
- ECS Racing Track Booth Takes Computex 2015 by Storm!
- PLANTRONICS' NEW MODULAR RIG 500 SERIES GAMING HEADSETS
- Update: MSI Shows Off Its Eye-catching Gaming Hardware
- TomTom announces publicly available test map data for Highly Automated Driving in Metro Detroit